Sunday, January 24, 2010

America...More Than Home of the Brave

Haiti has been hit and hit hard.  After watching endless hours of people suffering, let me say that I have never been more PROUD to be an AMERICAN.  The United States of America is FULL of loving, caring and giving people.  I have had the pleasure of assisting a group of women supply little hospital gowns, diapers and shoes to the children of Haiti.  Two totes go over per year.  My boss' wife alone sewed 125 dresses and countless diapers for the wee ones.

The children of Haiti suffer GREATLY in one of the poorest countries in the world.  Let's continue to pray for their survival. 

2 comments:

  1. That is a wonderful thing to do! They need all the help they can get! ~Dan~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel, that sure is a wonderful thing to do! I agree that there are alot of wonderful, caring, and giving people here in the U.S. I, too, am so very proud to be an American and living in the U.S.A.!
    Haiti sure does need all kinds of help in so many different ways over there..

    ReplyDelete