Saturday, February 6, 2010

It's The MONTH OF LOVE!!!

It's funny how February is known as *The Month of Love*...don't we love our friends and family EVERY day of the year?  Maybe February should be known as *The Month of Extra LOVE*...don't forget to tell each and every one of your loved ones (and friends) that they are loved and cherished at every opportunity.  This can be as simple as a card, a phone call or a cupcake!! 

This monday marks the 2nd anniversary of the death of my sister-in-law...I'm sure glad I told her I loved her before she passed away, she told me that she loved me too...now I have those memories and those words in my heart forever.

To celebrate our Love for our family and friends, I've gone out and about...taking photographs of hearts....they will change, so keep checking back.  I am going to do a LOVE Give-a-Way, drawing on February 14th...so stay tuned!!

3 comments:

  1. Rachie, I am so sorry about the loss of your sister in law.. I know exactly what you mean, when you say you are so glad you told your love one that you loved them and they told you I love you too back.. I said those same words to my father who passed away going on 4 years ago and with my Mom who passed away 23 years ago.. I am so glad that they both knew that I loved them before they passed and I knew that they both loved me too.. Those memories and words will stay deep within my heart too!

    I know deep within my heart that our oldest son Eddie Lee, knew deep in his heart & being that his Mom loved him so much the last time that I saw him before he passed away a year and a half ago, even though he was mentally handicapped and had the mind of a 6 month old baby, and couldn't talk.. to tell me that he loved me back..but his beautiful smile and the sparkling twinkles he had in both of his eyes said more than any spoken words ever could have!! He was so very precious to us, just as all of our other kids are..
    I agree that one should tell all their love one's & friends that they love them every chance they get. One just never knows when we/they will be called home, that's for sure!

    I also believe Feb. ought to be called *The Month Of Extra Love* as you have mentioned!

    I'm anxious to see what your ♥LOVE♥ give a way will be!! I'll definately be staying tuned!!

    Take care now Rachie! Please do stop by and visit me sometime too on my blog, as I'd love to have you come and visit! Be catching you again here on your blog, or over on my blog, or on the Country Sampler forums!
    My blog addy is: www.countryheartandroses.blogspot.com

    Stop by anytime, I'd love to have you visit!

    Blessings,
    ~Lynn/OKC

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am one of your followers!! Of course I am!
    Isn't blogging neat? Looking at peoples ideas, getting a peek into their *world*. I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel~ What a great post. Thank you for the reminder! I love the idea that you are going to take pictures of hearts. The tree picture is great! Keep up the good work! ~Dan~

    ReplyDelete