Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Dance Like There's No Tomorrow.

So, the family (Brad's side) got together at a pub in the old *hood*, just a small family place which serves amazing pizza from next door. It also sports a vintage shuffle board machine, so fun! My brother-in-law has had a 2nd chance at life, and he's blowing it. He's back to his old alcoholic habits and he's not looking good at all. He wanted to dance, so we danced. He's not a great dancer, but he does love to *fake it*. We danced for a few hours actually....why not. That may have been my last chance to dance with him. It was wonderful actually. Then he told me he loved me. Like I didn't know? I did know, now he knows. Maybe next month if he's feeling ok, we'll go out again...and dance like there's no tomorrow.

6 comments:

  1. Rachel~ I am about your brother-in-law. I hope he gets back on track soon. It does sound like you guys had a good time though! ~Dan~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like alot of fun and delish eating pizza to boot Rachel!! It's been ages since I've done any real dancing! I've probably forgot how to by now!! They always say that once you learn something, you never forget.. Hope they're right, cause just maybe someday I'll get back on that dance floor again!

    Blessings,
    ~Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. To dance? What does it mean?... Have you ever seen an elephant dancing? Well, if I could dance I would be like an elephant!!!!! LOL! LOL! LOL!
    Thank you Rachel for this post!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laura: But to another elephant, it's a dance. Seeeee?????

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a heart felt post of your brother-in-law!
    So glad you granted his request to dance.
    We should all "Dance".
    There is no promise of tommorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Miss Shirley!!! I agree 100%. I hope you and Roy are dancing as well! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete