Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Adoption Stories....a Beginning

I LOVE Adoption Stories, it's such a warm show...I end up feeling to warm and fuzzy! This mornings episode was about a Gay Man and his Partner.......adopting a little boy. I'm so happy that this little boy has a loving family AND happy that Gay Partnership has been recognized as a FAMILY UNIT. Every child deserves the love and support of a family, that doesn't necessarily mean Traditional.....as long as the child is loved and cared for....it's a Good Thing!

3 comments:

  1. Rachel~ I agree completely. There are so many kids out there that need good homes. It is nice to see that people who want to be parents are being given the opportunity! ~Dan~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carey - This has nothing to do with your post today but I read on the Country Sampler Forum that you are wanting to take and make a queen size bed out of a regular antique iron bed. I did this very thing and it worked out great. Have had no problems with it at all. It is sturdy and holds the queen size mattress great. I had it welded when it was made larger so it is very strong.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Thanks!!! I'm so looking forward to having an antique bed...dh thinks I'm nuts...thinking it will be all squeaky.

    ReplyDelete