Thursday, March 11, 2010

My Little Volkswagen Beetle's *eyes* are sick!!!

LOL. it's my bugs headlights. This car is two years and two months old.....today I am having the THIRD HEADLIGHT replaced on the right side. The headlight on the drivers side is also beginning to fade...so that will need to be replaced soon as well, headlight #3 coming up!!!!!!!!

REALLY VW????? I think there is an issue here!!!!!!!! I love my little gecko green beetle, I wanted a beetle since I was a little girl. Six of us went on a road trip (yep in a beetle), before seatbelts were mandatory, of course. What fun that was!!!!

If I could get the eye issue worked out for my little guy, I'd be soooo happy!

2 comments:

  1. Your story reminds me of my orange beetle in college. A few friends and I went to a club (back when the legal age was 18, lol!), and I was driving back to the dorms while one of my passengers thought it would be funny to stand up through the sunroof and wave to the people like we were in a parade. The next winter I slid on ice and hit a telephone pole going 25 miles per hour - needless to say my little beetle was totaled and I was very sad indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear that Tracey....this is the last year the beetles are being made! I cannot believe it! They are going to be remade into a different style. A beetle is a beetle...I hope to have mine for many years...or maybe trade in for a convertible!!! Were we sisters in a past life, lol?

    ReplyDelete